Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Where can I get a free gauge chart for excel?

I have seen numerous pay sites with gauge charts available, but need a free
one for work computer.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Try
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/SpeedometerXP.html
if not to you liking, then Google with serach term <Excel gauge charts to
find more
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme