Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Does anyone have a dashboard gauge (speedometer style) for Excel?

I am trying to create dashboard charts from Excel data and would love other
templates not available in Excel today - speedometer charts, multi-dimension
comparitive charts, charts that build information overlays.

I regularly create these in a manual way for executive and customer
summaries but would appreciate the ability to automatically generate these
types of charts allowing for real time viewing of "what if" scenarios.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Steve, there are tons of these things out there to review, few better than
this collection:

http://www.andypope.info/charts.htm

Andy Pope has put together quite a collection of charts... perhaps one will
fit your needs.

Brad

"Steve Wilson" <Steve wrote in message
I am trying to create dashboard charts from Excel data and would love other
templates not available in Excel today - speedometer charts,
multi-dimension
comparitive charts, charts that build information overlays.

I regularly create these in a manual way for executive and customer
summaries but would appreciate the ability to automatically generate these
types of charts allowing for real time viewing of "what if" scenarios.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Does anyone have a dashboard gauge (speedometer style) for Exc

Thanks Brad. I am finally back in the country and taking up these projects
again. I appreciate your response. Steve