Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Steve Wilson[_2_] Steve Wilson[_2_] is offline

Default Does anyone have a dashboard gauge (speedometer style) for Exc

Thanks Brad. I am finally back in the country and taking up these projects
again. I appreciate your response. Steve

"Brad" wrote:

Steve, there are tons of these things out there to review, few better than
this collection:

http://www.andypope.info/charts.htm

Andy Pope has put together quite a collection of charts... perhaps one will
fit your needs.

Brad

"Steve Wilson" <Steve wrote in message
I am trying to create dashboard charts from Excel data and would love other
templates not available in Excel today - speedometer charts,
multi-dimension
comparitive charts, charts that build information overlays.

I regularly create these in a manual way for executive and customer
summaries but would appreciate the ability to automatically generate these
types of charts allowing for real time viewing of "what if" scenarios.