Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Hide data labels with "0" values

Some of my source data contains cells with "0" values that I don't want to
show on my chart. How can I get them to now show up? I need to leave those
cells in my source data range as I am working with a spreadsheet that is
updated monthly so as to automatically update the chart.
--
Karen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

How about a custom format like 0.0;-0.0;""
Right click a data label on chart and select Format Data Labels
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Roachie" wrote in message
Some of my source data contains cells with "0" values that I don't want to
show on my chart. How can I get them to now show up? I need to leave
those
cells in my source data range as I am working with a spreadsheet that is
updated monthly so as to automatically update the chart.
--
Karen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Thanks Bernard! I was able to get it to work by using the custom format of
0.0;-0.0;

This sight is awesome!
--
Karen