Old May 30th 14, 06:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Change pie chart start point or orientation

When i do a pie chart, the starting point is at the 12 oclock positio,. Can I make it start at the 3 oclcok position? In XL2007.

Thanks

Tonso

Old May 30th 14, 07:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Am Fri, 30 May 2014 10:48:43 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Tonso:

When i do a pie chart, the starting point is at the 12 oclock positio,. Can I make it start at the 3 oclcok position? In XL2007.

rightclick on your chart = Format data series = Series Options =
Angle of the first slice = 90

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional