Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Melissa

Default How do I change the orientation of a chart in Excel?

I have a scatter plot that needs to be displayed vertically instead of
horizontally - i.e. x-axis on the left side and y-axis across the top. how
do I go about doing that???
Thanks!
Melissa
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

In an XY chart the x-axis is always the horizontal one.
But you get to chose which are the x-values.
Put one set of data in column A, and another in B; the ones in A will be the
x-values when you make a chart.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme