Nedwardt

Default change default chart settings for new excel charts automatically

I would like to know if it is possible to change the default chart settings
for new excel charts. Basically, if you insert more than one series of data
in an excel chart, each series is plotted with a different colour, and
different marker. I want to change it so that in future, when I make new
graphs, the background is set automatically as white (not the default grey),
and ALL the plotted series are black '+' s. (not x - etc)
Any advice would be appreciated