Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
tjw tjw is offline

Default Can you change a horizontal bar chart to start at the right

I want to change a horizontal bar graph to start on the right and go left
instead of the traditional left to right. Can this be done? If so, how?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Format horizontal axis; Axis Options : check box of fifth item down "Values
in reverse Order"
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme