Junior Member

Default Dynamic (?) chart

I have a variety of data lists (production levels, sales, labour costs) that are calculated and combined into a summary table for my production mgmt to review. The lookups etc. are based on a date range entered on this table; they enter the start and end dates into different cells which returns totals for the categories to the table.

I would like to graph results per day defined by the date range that they are looking at. The source for the graph is another table that collects all the info from the data tables and totals them per day. I need the graph to select data from that list starting at the date used to collect data for the table until the end date selected.

I have considered LOOKUP and INDIRECT and MATCH type functions but can't fathom how to have a chart be dynamic with differeing start and end points.

Is this even possible?
Junior Member

Hello,

Yes this is possible.

You will most likely use an Offset formula to define the range.

What version of Excel are you using?

Steve=True