Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Chart empty with new data in the dynamic range chart.

My dynamic chart get empty when I delette all content, then fill with new
one. It should auto adjust.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'd check out each of your dynamic ranges to see what's selected. CTRL G
and type in the range name. If you get an error, there's your problem.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"Feejo" wrote:

My dynamic chart get empty when I delette all content, then fill with new
one. It should auto adjust.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm assuming you have named ranges for the series. What are they? Type
Control G and the range name for each series to see where that takes you.
You also should take a look at the series definitions. Depending on how the
series is defined, it may not be the same if you delete data.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"Feejo" wrote:

My dynamic chart get empty when I delette all content, then fill with new
one. It should auto adjust.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If your Names are defined using OFFSET, with the first record of the data as
the reference range (first argument of OFFSET), and you delete the first
row, then there is no longer a valid reference range (you've deleted it).

Instead of deleting the entire rows, select them and press Delete or use
Edit menu Clear All or Clear Contents.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Feejo" wrote in message
My dynamic chart get empty when I delette all content, then fill with new
one. It should auto adjust.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ok I have 2 series, and 2 axis. Let's work to make one axis work.
That particular row is not deleted, but a calcules and they are put to 0 all
of them, then populated again. That is when they disapear. And I only delette
the content on the row not the row itselve.

Ex: =OFFSET('T'!$BJ$21;1;0;COUNT('T'!$BJ$22:$BJ$3019); 1)

"Feejo" wrote in message
My dynamic chart get empty when I delette all content, then fill with new
one. It should auto adjust.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'd be willing to bet that the result for this calculation is zero.

=COUNT(T!$BJ$22:$BJ$3019)

Can you check that?
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"Feejo" wrote in message
My dynamic chart get empty when I delette all content, then fill with new
one. It should auto adjust.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Where do the new values come from? If they are imported from an external
source, you need to make sure that the new values are numerical, and not
text that appears to be numerical.

Also, after repopulating the range, open the Define Names dialog, select the
name, and click in the Refers To formula box. Is the expected range
highlighted in the worksheet?

- Jon
-------

"Feejo" wrote in message
My dynamic chart get empty when I delette all content, then fill with
new
one. It should auto adjust.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No, you have to adjust the formulas so they ignore them. For example:

=IF(B1<0,A1/B1,0)
=IF(ISNA(MATCH(A1,B1:B10)),"",MATCH(A1,B1:B10))

- Jon
-------

"Feejo" wrote in message
My dynamic chart get empty when I delette all content, then fill
with
new
one. It should auto adjust.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I start over with the original cause nothing was working often.
I installed the convertions patch of 2003 to 2007, sorry it is in french.
Problème de compatibilité avec les formats de fichier Word, Excel et
PowerPoint ?

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=fr

And it worked right away.