Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dynamic Chart Range and Chart Update

I have a pie chart which feeds off dynamic ranges. The ranges get
populated using a data validation drop down box. Effectively, you pick
a number from 1-8, data is pasted into the dynamic ranges with VBA code
(Case Select) and the chart updates.

Even though the pies update in the chart, the title of the chart which
is fed from a Choose formula on the data sheet ("GenStats") does not
update unless I physically go to that sheet and hit Shift F9. I am not
sure why this is because in my code I say:

Worksheets("GenStats").Select
ActiveSheet.Calculate

Is this code consistent with my need to Shift F9 the "GenStats" sheet?

Thank-you in advance

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try

Appl;ication.CalculateFull

This forces a full recalc of all open workbooks.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services