Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Displaying numerous charts evenly in various worksheets

Hi All!
I really need help. Please keep in mind I am a new to Excel. I have been
given a large project from work, and for weeks now I can not find the
solution. I used Excel Chart Wizard to create the bar graphs to chart
various utility useage for my company. One worksheet contains four charts. In
another worksheet one and on another I have three charts in another worksheet
including legends for all the worksheets. For a total of 18 worksheets. The
problem is I can not evenly display the charts on each worksheet to look like
the other worksheets. I been trying to "eye" to make every worksheet look
nice and neat and but to no avail I can not find a solution. If anyone can
assist me I would greatly appreciate it. This is my first project and I
really would like to do a great job.
Dawn Montella
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Check out Jon Peltier's short macro that lets you arrange charts in a grid:

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/arr...rts-in-a-grid/

To install the macro, Press Alt+F11 to bring up the Visual Basic editor,
then go to Insert - Module, and paste the code in. You can then run the macro
from your XL workbook using Alt+F8, or Tools - Macro - Macros.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M