Tony

Default displaying several charts, one at the time

I have several charts on the result sheet. I would like to create the
procedure which will display one chart after another, one at the time,
putting it in the middle of the screen, like the user form or message window.
In addition I would like to add the continue button to move to the next chart
to be displayed. Is it possible ?
I could put each chart on separate sheet but I prefer to keep them all on
one sheet.

Thanks for advice.

Tony

Jon Peltier