jageorge

Default Displaying symbols in charts with tables

I am trying to create a chart of percentages with the data table displayed
with the dhart in Excel 2003. The problem is that I have some symbols in the
table (e.g., <1%), which when charted are treated as text and simply show up
as a zero in the data table. I would appreciate any suggestions for getting
these symbols to appear correctly in the data table displayed with the chart.

Thanks!
-Aaron
John Mansfield

jageorge,

Unfortunately, you have very little control over the data tables that appear
as an option. You can get around this limitation by using worksheet cells as
a data table. This example of how to do so might help:

http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/p...cle.asp?ID=509

Also, you can "shoot a picture" of a worksheet range and use it as a legend.
You can refer to this example:

http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/exce...s_camera_tool/

----
Regards,