Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
PAL PAL is offline

Default Bar Graph

I have 6 bars i would like to graph

I could get the 6 bars, but I want to separate them into two groups of
three. Essentially a blank column in the graph.

I would like to graph them in 2 groups of 3, Using merged cells in the
headers to group the "planned" and merged cells in the headers to group the
actuals.

Doesn't seem to like this. make sense? ideas.