Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Replace Series Marker With Double Headed Arrow

How do I replace a Series Marker with a double headed arrow (a single line
with an arrow at each end pointing outwards in opposite directions).

I have a Line Chart (Line with Markers) with a single data point.

I have tried various options but have drawn a blank (rather than a double
headed arrow!).

TIA for any replies.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

You can use an autoshape as a custom marker.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...omMarkers.html

Cheers
Andy