Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Line Charts have no lines

Hi All,

I have some data that is entirely formulas.

When I try to chart it (scatter point w/ lines) there are no lines.

If I add some random data that is typed it, it will connect that data with
lines.

Is there a way to have the scatter point chart recognize the formulas as
data? (without copying and pasting values)?

Thanks
chad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Could you give an example of one of these formulas?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.