Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how do i select the points on the x axis

i have two sets of data

on the left column represents time, hours. i want the numbers on the right
to be appear on the graph at the appropriate hour. so 9.0 should appear at
the 43rd hour on the chart, 4.8 should appear at the 52nd hour on the chart,
the hours being spread by ones on the x axis.

43 9.0
52 4.8
81 5.9
242 1.5
146 3.8
159 2.9
194 3.3
217 2.6
242 3.5
251 2.9
312 3.0
355 2.0
454 1.9

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi Kyle.

I have just put up an EXCEL 2007 file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item number 79 towards the top of my home page.

I think that this gives you what you want.

If you agree please hit Yes.

Thanks.