Junior Member

Default Chart not updating

I have a 8.3mb file saved as 97-2003 with 15 worksheets. 4 of these worksheets contain raw data that populates the others in various ways. One sheet has a number of charts populating from data in that sheet. The same charts are reproduced in another sheet and use the same data source. When I do a refresh (F9) the charts in the sheet that contains the data update but the charts in the other sheet do not alter although the source data is the same.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon c View Post
I have a 8.3mb file saved as 97-2003 with 15 worksheets. 4 of these worksheets contain raw data that populates the others in various ways. One sheet has a number of charts populating from data in that sheet. The same charts are reproduced in another sheet and use the same data source. When I do a refresh (F9) the charts in the sheet that contains the data update but the charts in the other sheet do not alter although the source data is the same.
Hi,

Try switching to Automatic Calculation Mode.

If the problem remains check that all links are REALLY correct.

Educo
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David of XL Plus View Post
Hi,

Try switching to Automatic Calculation Mode.

If the problem remains check that all links are REALLY correct.

Educo

Hi David........I've already tried that but it still won't work.
Banned

Is there any reason my charts are not updating today? The historical stuff arrives but no live data coming thru.