Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default A Challenging Charting Qustion - Are there any Brainiacs Among Us?

I have 10 columns of data.
Columns 1 and 2 refer are two scores that refer to one category.
Columns 3 and 4 are two scores that refer to another category, etc.
There are five categories in all.

What I would like to do is to show a graph of 5 columns. Within each
column, I also want to reflect the two cumulative scores for each graphical
column. If the two scores are 3 and 7, the column should be as tall as 10
(with a color division of the two scores of 3 and 7 within the column), and
so on for all five columns.

Can this be done, and if so, how?

Thanks so much!!!

Ken
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

It seems that people are having trouble understanding the problem - I am
Could you give same sample data?
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme

"Ken Newberger" wrote in message
I have 10 columns of data.
Columns 1 and 2 refer are two scores that refer to one category.
Columns 3 and 4 are two scores that refer to another category, etc.
There are five categories in all.

What I would like to do is to show a graph of 5 columns. Within each
column, I also want to reflect the two cumulative scores for each
graphical
column. If the two scores are 3 and 7, the column should be as tall as 10
(with a color division of the two scores of 3 and 7 within the column),
and
so on for all five columns.

Can this be done, and if so, how?

Thanks so much!!!

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default A Challenging Charting Qustion - Are there any Brainiacs Among

Hi Bernard, I can see what Ken is saying and have drawn a picture for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

(item number 21).

I do not know if this can be done in EXCEL though (I can see what he wants
but do not know how to do it).

.