Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Ken Newberger Ken Newberger is offline

Default A Challenging Charting Qustion - Are there any Brainiacs Among Us?

I have 10 columns of data.
Columns 1 and 2 refer are two scores that refer to one category.
Columns 3 and 4 are two scores that refer to another category, etc.
There are five categories in all.

What I would like to do is to show a graph of 5 columns. Within each
column, I also want to reflect the two cumulative scores for each graphical
column. If the two scores are 3 and 7, the column should be as tall as 10
(with a color division of the two scores of 3 and 7 within the column), and
so on for all five columns.

Can this be done, and if so, how?

Thanks so much!!!

Ken