Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Ordering the chart by value

Hi

I have a stacked column graph which shows me how many people have been sick
over the month and for what reason. The months are on the horizontal axis
with the reason creating the stacked columns.

Is there anyway of ordering the stacked columns by values ie the greatest
used reason code is always at the bottom and the least used at the top. I am
currently struggling with it as each month the order will change and wasnt
sure if the graph can be ordered like that.
--
Thanks

Ruth