Old August 8th 13, 08:46 PM
Junior Member

Default Bar Chart in Excel 2010 does not display neither Horizontal axis labels, nor legend

My chart is created by VBA.

Macro worked perfectly in Excel 2003 and 2007.
Today I used it the first time in Excel 2010

Everything is fine, except I cannot see neither Horizontal axis labels, nor legend.

However, in "Select Data Source" dialog I can see Legend Entries (Series) and Horizontal (Category) Axis Labels correctly.

Please help!!!