Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel 2007, Ribbon: 2 added Groups<?

Hi,
I saw the following:
* Chart Tools Layout 2 added groups (not on mine, but on another PC):
1. Fills Group Patterns &
2. PTS Tools Group T Error Bars

My Question: How did they get there and how do I added them to mine?
(I was of the understanding that 2007 Ribbon could not be modified (maybe
add an Add-In tab at best).
THANKS!
Gene:)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

They are addins.

The Fills Patterns is my addin. It restores a UI to pattern files in
charts/shapes.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/patternfills.htm

The Error Bars is Jon Peltier's
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/err...in-excel-2007/