Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I create a chart that shows different periods of time.

I need to create a chart that lists 10 different employees' work periods with
the company. They may overlap in some years. In one instance the employee
worked from May 7, 1996 to Jul 12, 1999, and then again from Aug 4, 2001 to
Nov 11, 2008.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

A Gantt chart is need. Start by looking at
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Tessa" wrote in message
I need to create a chart that lists 10 different employees' work periods
with
the company. They may overlap in some years. In one instance the
employee
worked from May 7, 1996 to Jul 12, 1999, and then again from Aug 4, 2001
Nov 11, 2008.

Time Periods Chart Question Paul Charts and Charting in Excel 3 February 29th 08 09:39 PM
How do i create a pie chart that shows % of time on tasks? John Charts and Charting in Excel 0 December 19th 06 12:49 AM
Possible to create line chart with values not in all time periods? CodeKid Charts and Charting in Excel 1 December 1st 06 01:51 AM
periods of time Ben New Users to Excel 1 March 5th 06 07:47 PM
how do I create a line graph for part of the periods? Harold Rostoker Charts and Charting in Excel 1 August 6th 05 02:20 AM