Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart data scrunches to left when adding X axis date series

I have a combination chart that has stacked bars and a line series. I have a
Y axis with a secondary axis. I'm attempting to add a X axis with a date
series. As soon as I do that, Excel starts thinking for me and all my data
scrunches to the left side of the chart. I don't' have any idea how to fix
this.