Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default adding a line to show average for a data series on a chart

I would like to add lines to a chart that would be dashed and the color for
the month they would reference to show the average for that month, I have
multiple months each month with their own data line that shows percentage for
that month by provider, I want to show the average across all providers on
the chart, each month would have a dashed line to show it's average so people
could see for that month where they fell and to see if the overall average
for the percentage of compliance is trending in the right direction month to
month....
--
Judy Rose Cohen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting