Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Fix poor image quality when pasting from excel to powerpoint?

How do I get around the poor image quality when pasting from excel to
powerpoint?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

EXCEL 2007

Use Paste as Picture.

If you check out:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item number 74 all of these items were copied as above and quality is
fine.

Thanks.

"Keith" wrote:

How do I get around the poor image quality when pasting from excel to
powerpoint?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

In my experience, the way to fix poor image quality in Office 2007 is to
reinstall and use Office 2003.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier