-   -   Fix poor image quality when pasting from excel to powerpoint? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/260116-fix-poor-image-quality-when-pasting-excel-powerpoint.html)

Keith

Fix poor image quality when pasting from excel to powerpoint?

How do I get around the poor image quality when pasting from excel to
powerpoint?

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

Fix poor image quality when pasting from excel to powerpoint?

EXCEL 2007

Use Paste as Picture.

If you check out:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item number 74 all of these items were copied as above and quality is
fine.

Thanks.

"Keith" wrote:

How do I get around the poor image quality when pasting from excel to
powerpoint?

Jon Peltier[_2_]

Fix poor image quality when pasting from excel to powerpoint?

In my experience, the way to fix poor image quality in Office 2007 is to
reinstall and use Office 2003.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier