Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Charts created 2003 Appear black when received in excel 2007

Charts created in Excel 2003 spreadsheets when sent to people using Excel
2007 via Outlook appear as black blocks. Is the problem at my end or their
end? Does anybody know how to overcome the problem? Interestingly if I copy
the Excel 2003 files on to a memory stick and open them on a computer using
Excel 2007 the problem does not occur.