Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default 2007 Excel Add-in created in version 2003 but not valid add-in for

Hello,

i tried to create an add-in in Version 2003 (xla file) but is only version
2007 add-in file format supported (xlma file). Then when i searching for the
xmla file an i want to add it as an add-in i can't find it under add-ins. i
just see it under all files but when i try to add it error message
abcfile.xlam is not a valid add-in -- so i cant add it as an add in. First i
just have the option to save it as xlam file not as xla file. Second when i
save it as xlam file it says it is not a valid add-in. So my problem is i
cant add it as an add in. Can anyone help me with this issue? If this is not
the right place to post can anyone propose me some forums to post this and to
get support?

Many thanks and kind regards,

Murat