Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default columns not displaying in excel 2007, created in 2003

can someone explain why an Excel spreadsheet drawn up on my computer running
Office 2003 shows all columns from A-T, in Ariel 8, at 100%, that, when
tranferred to a machine running Office 2007 will only show some of those
columns even when rduced to 75%?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I'm not following you - are you saying you can see A-T in 2003 but in 2007
you can see something like A, D-L, S-T and the other columns are not
visible, they're hidden?

Or are you asking why you see only say A-M in 2007 while you saw A-T in
2003, assuming the same column widths, same fonts, same font sizes, same
machine, same operating system, same monitor at the same resolutions?

My default display in 2003 shows A-L and on the same machine 2007 defaults
to A-M. Remember in Excel 2007 the default font is not Arial and the default
font size is not 10 - but this all depends on the workbook Theme.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire