Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default SOS!!! Excel 2007 - Pivot tables created in 2003 format

I am an early adapter at my company. All my customers are on Office XP/2003.

I have a bunch of large ( 100 MB) Excel workbooks with pivot tables which
were created on Office 2003. These tables have several thousand rows each.

I need to save the pivot table in refreshable mode in these workbooks. The
files open in Compatibility Mode, but when I save and re-open the pivot table
is just a list and not a pivot table.

I also tried roundtripping, but that did not work either. I saved the file
as 2007 macro-enabled and then re-saved in 97-2003 format.

I need this very urgently, do I have any choices except to go back to 2003?

Thanks much