Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GSB GSB is offline

Default Conditional Format in Pivot Tables Excel 2007

Hi!
I use a Pivot Table where the report filter is a Product Name and the Row
Labels the characteristics of that product.
I applied conditional format to the characteristics column, but when i
change the product it doesnt show the format for the same characteristics.
What I need is that the conditional format for each characteristic appears
when I change from one product to another, is this possible?