Old December 19th 09, 03:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart Data Point Size Changing ?

Hello,

Using Excel 2007

I'm embarrassed to ask this, as it's undoubtedly so simple, but just
can't find out how to do it.

Everything sure was simple in earlier versions !

Anyway, I have a simple chart that I created, linear, with the data
points being shown as squares. Guess it picked the squares on its own,
automatically.

I would like to change them to circles, and also their size.

How do do this, please ?

Thanks,
Bob

Old December 19th 09, 05:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Right click one of the squares in the chart
Select Format Data Series from popup menu
Right side of dialog: click Marker Options
Click Build-In and select your shape and size
To change colour: Marker Fill, then Solid Fill and select colour needed

best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme

Old December 20th 09, 01:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default From OP: Chart Data Point Size Changing ?

Hello,

As always, much thanks.

Happy Holidays,
Bob

Old January 8th 10, 09:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Is there some way to change the default size of the data points? They are
too large for most of the charts I create.