Junior Member

Default getting a staircase graph

Hi,

New here, but my boss needs the following:

a staircase stly graph, where every "adding part" of a business is shown, totalling to the total amount of sales :

I get this: (see JPEG):

The total is added at the end of the graph..it should be starting from zero going to the top of blok "7"

Any ideas ?
Bosvis
Attached Images