Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I keep formatting when creating a chart from a pivot?

I have a data source that I use to create various pivots and the I use thos
pivots to create graphs. I replace the detail for the pivots each month and
refreash each pivot which updates the graphs. The problem is the column and
data values lose their formatting when I refreash the pivots. Is there a way
to make the formatting of the graph stay?