Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Creating a Pivot Chart

I am sure there is a pretty simple trick to this that I just cannot figure
out. I would like to put these currencies into a pivot table and be able to
filter by Country. My ideal situation would be able to set up a Pivot graph
that I could pick and choose which currency I wanted to show using the report
filter. Everytime I try I cannot get this result. My sheet is set up as the
following.

Colums have the Country Currency Ticker USD, JPY, GBP, etc with the values
beneath them. The rows are labeled by date starting at 1/1/2006 to 10/22/08
starting in cell. The column labels start in B2, the Dates start in A1.

how can i turn this into a pivot graph

many thanks,

dave