Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Getting data point from an accel chart

I have an excel chart that I want to get the data points(x,y) from.
The source data refers to cells in the same sheet, but I don't see any cell
in that work sheet. Only the chart.

I can run the cursor over the line and get the x,y coordinates for each point.
I would like to copy the x,y values, to reproduce the curve in another program