Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Stacked Column Chart

I am trying to do a stacked column chart, but it's not working and I've tried
everything. So the only thing I can think of is maybe a stacked column chart
will not work in this instance. Here is a sample of the information I'm
trying to do.

Employee Name Jan Billed Jan PTO Feb Billed Feb PTO Mar Billed
Mar PTO
John Doe 24 8 36 0
22 3

What I'm trying to show is a stacked column that shows how many hours we
billed for January and on top of that how many hours PTO they took for
January. I want the horizontal axis to be the months.

What is happening is it is creating a separate column for billed and one for
PTO. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I have just put up a file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

It is item number 63 towards the top of my home page.

Look at Sheet2.

Is this what you want?

Where do you want the John Doe to go?

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.