Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
BrookieOU BrookieOU is offline

Default Stacked Column Chart

I am trying to do a stacked column chart, but it's not working and I've tried
everything. So the only thing I can think of is maybe a stacked column chart
will not work in this instance. Here is a sample of the information I'm
trying to do.

Employee Name Jan Billed Jan PTO Feb Billed Feb PTO Mar Billed
Mar PTO
John Doe 24 8 36 0
22 3

What I'm trying to show is a stacked column that shows how many hours we
billed for January and on top of that how many hours PTO they took for
January. I want the horizontal axis to be the months.

What is happening is it is creating a separate column for billed and one for
PTO. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks!