Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Replacing cells with other cells

I have recently set up a time sheet for myself at work. At my last place you
could click on a button called 'Annual Leave' or 'Bank Holiday' and the cells
would be filled with a standard day. Does any one know how this is done? I
would like to add it to my time sheet if poss.
--
Be happy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Is a standard day 8 hours?

Sub holiday()
ActiveCell.Value = 8
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 05:19:00 -0700, Gina wrote:

I have recently set up a time sheet for myself at work. At my last place you
could click on a button called 'Annual Leave' or 'Bank Holiday' and the cells
would be filled with a standard day. Does any one know how this is done? I
would like to add it to my time sheet if poss.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Adjust macro value to suit.

Gord

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 01:21:00 -0700, Gina wrote:

A standard day is 07:30 hours