-   -   Replacing cells with other cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/192267-replacing-cells-other-cells.html)

Gina

Replacing cells with other cells

I have recently set up a time sheet for myself at work. At my last place you
could click on a button called 'Annual Leave' or 'Bank Holiday' and the cells
would be filled with a standard day. Does any one know how this is done? I
would like to add it to my time sheet if poss.
--
Be happy

Gina

Replacing cells with other cells

Sorry - I forgot to say that I'm currently using 2003.
--
Be happy

"Gina" wrote:

I have recently set up a time sheet for myself at work. At my last place you
could click on a button called 'Annual Leave' or 'Bank Holiday' and the cells
would be filled with a standard day. Does any one know how this is done? I
would like to add it to my time sheet if poss.
--
Be happy

Gord Dibben

Replacing cells with other cells

Is a standard day 8 hours?

Sub holiday()
ActiveCell.Value = 8
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 05:19:00 -0700, Gina wrote:

I have recently set up a time sheet for myself at work. At my last place you
could click on a button called 'Annual Leave' or 'Bank Holiday' and the cells
would be filled with a standard day. Does any one know how this is done? I
would like to add it to my time sheet if poss.

Gina

Replacing cells with other cells

A standard day is 07:30 hours
--
Gina

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Is a standard day 8 hours?

Sub holiday()
ActiveCell.Value = 8
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 05:19:00 -0700, Gina wrote:

I have recently set up a time sheet for myself at work. At my last place you
could click on a button called 'Annual Leave' or 'Bank Holiday' and the cells
would be filled with a standard day. Does any one know how this is done? I
would like to add it to my time sheet if poss.

Gord Dibben

Replacing cells with other cells

Adjust macro value to suit.

Gord

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 01:21:00 -0700, Gina wrote:

A standard day is 07:30 hours

Gina

Replacing cells with other cells

Thank you.