Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Quick 'report' - how do I get started ?

I have a sheet with two columns looking like this:

Column A = Quantity (can be any positive number)
Column B = Country (can be any country in the world)

If I have, say 500 rows with a lot of different values in column A and maybe
50 different countries in column B, then how do I get started with a
nice-and-easy-and-relatively-short VBA code that shows a msgbox with the
following information:

There was 120 items found for USA
There was 55 items found for Canada
There was 22 items found for United Kingdom
etc.

I hope I'm making it kind of clear what I'm trying to accomplish.

Any help would be much appreciated.

(c:
Rasmus

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Several people have indicated non-code oriented
solutions. If it is not important that you sort the data,
then another non-code solution is to sort it by Country
and do subtotals with a count and collapse it. Is this a
problem? Is is a problem to sort it? A message box with
some 50 lines is a big message box, not really sure what
the limits are there.