Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rasmus[_2_] Rasmus[_2_] is offline

Default Quick 'report' - how do I get started ?

I have a sheet with two columns looking like this:

Column A = Quantity (can be any positive number)
Column B = Country (can be any country in the world)

If I have, say 500 rows with a lot of different values in column A and maybe
50 different countries in column B, then how do I get started with a
nice-and-easy-and-relatively-short VBA code that shows a msgbox with the
following information:

There was 120 items found for USA
There was 55 items found for Canada
There was 22 items found for United Kingdom
etc.

I hope I'm making it kind of clear what I'm trying to accomplish.

Any help would be much appreciated.

(c:
Rasmus