Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Quick 'report' - how do I get started ?

Several people have indicated non-code oriented
solutions. If it is not important that you sort the data,
then another non-code solution is to sort it by Country
and do subtotals with a count and collapse it. Is this a
problem? Is is a problem to sort it? A message box with
some 50 lines is a big message box, not really sure what
the limits are there.