Old October 23rd 13, 10:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Blank Sheet with Gridlines

Understood. However, the purpose was only to produce a form to be
used for manual data entry, so there's no risk of the worksheet being
used within Excel. (I thought the whole project was going to be
easier
than in, say, Word - not sure it was...8<}}

Understood!

Frankly, I have no use for Word as there's nothing I can't do in Excel
that could be done in Word. That said, I think you chose well to do
this in Excel as it's much better suited (IMO) for designing forms.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

---

Old April 20th 16, 04:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Monday, October 21, 2013 at 9:58:19 PM UTC-4, Mike Copeland wrote:
I'm trying to create a worksheet for manual entry via Excel, and
although I clicked the Gridlines box in Page Setup/Sheet, the only
gridlines that print are around lines that contain content (at this time
only the title row). I know that I can print all lines & cells with
gridlines, but I don't know how. Please advise. TIA

I know well after the fact, but I figured it out. Left click and drag over the entire sheet, then go up to the box w/grids and click on the one that shows all of the lines.
Old October 11th 18, 04:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Monday, October 21, 2013 at 8:58:19 PM UTC-5, Mike Copeland wrote:
I'm trying to create a worksheet for manual entry via Excel, and
although I clicked the Gridlines box in Page Setup/Sheet, the only
gridlines that print are around lines that contain content (at this time
only the title row). I know that I can print all lines & cells with
gridlines, but I don't know how. Please advise. TIA

There is a trick I have used to do exactly what you are trying to do. Determine how many rows and columns you want, go to the very last cell in the bottom right corner, type any letter, then highlight the letter and change it's type color to white. It becomes invisible, but because there is content in the last cell, all the gridlines will print.