Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Blank Sheet with Gridlines

In article , says...
Ok.., I thought you were trying to simulate gridlines in a designed
form layout! My bad!!

I suspect you have not defined your Print_Area, and so no gridlines
show in PrintPreview (with Gridlines checked in the Sheet tab of
PageSetup). In order to print default gridlines you must have a
defied Print_Area!

Well, I have it working. Not sure it's "legal", but I (1) clicked
Gridlines and (2) placed a blank in each Column A cell down the page.
This "kludge" produced what I needed.
Thanks to all who offered help. 8<}}

Well that's not a good idea because those cells now contain false
values! If you simply set your Print_Area all will work as expected...

--
Garry

Free usenet access at
http://www.eternal-september.org