Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] bgflory@gmail.com is offline

Default Blank Sheet with Gridlines

On Monday, October 21, 2013 at 8:58:19 PM UTC-5, Mike Copeland wrote:
I'm trying to create a worksheet for manual entry via Excel, and
although I clicked the Gridlines box in Page Setup/Sheet, the only
gridlines that print are around lines that contain content (at this time
only the title row). I know that I can print all lines & cells with
gridlines, but I don't know how. Please advise. TIA

There is a trick I have used to do exactly what you are trying to do. Determine how many rows and columns you want, go to the very last cell in the bottom right corner, type any letter, then highlight the letter and change it's type color to white. It becomes invisible, but because there is content in the last cell, all the gridlines will print.