Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default suddenly I cannot open any office 2003 files

I can open excel and publisher and use all functions including print. But if
I save it then try to re-open, the program freezes. I know the files are good
as I can access them from my laptop on a wireless network. Word will not
even open - it just freezes (with an hourglass). Outlook works fine. Is
anyone aware of a setting that could have been changed?

John M
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you can't open any files--even brand new test files, then maybe it's time
for:
Help|Detect and Repair (for each program having trouble)

Or a reinstall of office???

--

Dave Peterson